We show young people the science.
Our observatory is a marketplace for pupils, students, teachers and scientists. In our school network we show what science means, how to run it and motivate for science and engineering – watching stars, making rockets fly, programming computers, etc. etc….. and having barbecue!
- Astronomy is an attractive introduction into SMET disciplines.
- Pupils learn scientific work and its virtues in our SchoolLab.
- Advanced young people will carry out scientific observations with the largest provincial telescopes and publish their results.
- In our series of seminars, these results are presented by the young scientists.
- Learners learn integrity, persistence, tolerance… and some English.
We don’t give marks – enthusiasm counts!